Thursday, July 23, 2009

IT'S HERE!!


I was so excited yesterday to open the door and find the box of books on the doorstep! Our "Five in a Row" curriculum is finally here! Seeing all the awesome childrens books was exciting for both me and the kids. I want to keep them fresh and fun for different lessons throughout the year but I also love a good storytime book so I let them each pick out 2 books from the bunch and we sat together and read for a little bit. It was so fun sharing some of the great books from my own childhood that even I had forgotten about until now. The kids didn't want to stop! I can't wait to dig into some of these fun unit studies!!

In case you can't see them in the pictures, we've got Corduroy, Runaway Bunny, Goodnight Moon, Angus Lost, Ask Mr. Bear, The Carrot Seed, Prayer for a Child, Katy No-Pocket, If Jesus Came to my House, The Big Green Pocketbook, The Snowy Day, Play With Me, We're Going on a Bear Hunt, Caps for Sale, Jesse Bear What Will You Wear?, The Little Rabbit, and then the Five In A Row Curriculum Guide.

Now we ALL can't wait for "school" to start.




No comments:

Post a Comment