Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You win

You win. Enough of you people annoyed me for pictures over the past two weeks that I have given into the pressure and realized I can't possibly keep up with the individual email demand and save any time  :) . So here you go- I'll keep posting on this thing (at least minimally) a while longer. I guess I will just consider myself blessed that my children are loved by so many people. Thank you for loving us.


5 comments:

  1. Great!! You do have adorable kids and I love to hear about the fun things and Ideas you do with homeschooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I was so sad to see you go "off air" so to speak. I'm glad we get to keep you a bit longer =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're back. I'd even love to hear how things are going. Your trips are almost the exact same age as mine, and I love to see them and know how they're doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love hearing what's going on in your neck of the woods =)

    ReplyDelete