Friday, August 28, 2009

10 weeks and counting!

Still feeling good but definately getting bigger! It was overnight one night that I went from being able to still button up my regular pants (although they were mighty tight and uncomfortable) to the next morning not being able to even zip them up much less button them. I ordered a Bella Band to assist with this issue and it should be here sometime early next week. Although I never used one with either of my two previous pregnancies, everyone I know who has been pregnant in the past couple of years swears by them. So we'll give it a shot. My husband has been gone for the better part of the last two weeks on business and is coming home tonight. I'm sure he'll be surprised at how much the babies have grown.



2 comments:

  1. My oh my! They sure are growing fast in there. How's the 4,000 calorie diet coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diet is rough! Some days I don't think I can put another thing in my mouth but I'm doing the best I can. Every visit I get harassed for not eating and gaining enough but I'm working on it. I've got ten weeks left to gain 28 more pounds.

    ReplyDelete