Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Seeing Triple

THE VIEW IN MY FAMILY ROOM...
...PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THREE LITTLE ONES TO COME SWING IN THEM


It's all finally coming together, I can see it now. Now that we are at the point that these babies will be joining our family any day it feels so real and it's all coming together in my head. All the fear, doubt, panic, planning, worrying, all of that has kind of dissapeared and I'm left with this overwhelming sense of joy and excitement. I have to admit I'm feeling very at ease with all of this.

Three Swings, Three Cribs, Three Car Seats, The worlds biggest stroller, everywhere I look I'm seeing triple. It's all sitting around me in this house and every time I see it all I get a little bit more excited about the presence of these babies in our family and our home. I have no doubt that the next few months will be crazy chaos around here and I will admit to still having a bit of "Mommy Guilt" when I start to think about the ways that this could negatively effect Rylee and Jack. But everything around here has just fallen into place right where it should right when we needed it to lately and I'm confident that God has his hand on this pregnancy and our family. I'm sure the panic will return once I watch three more kids pop out of my body, but for now I'm relishing the peace :)

I never thought that our family of four was lacking anything before but I know this new arrival (times three) will make us even more complete.

6 comments:

  1. Wow - what a sight. You have come so far and soon your home will be filled OVER the top with joy and love. God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into the 30s. I love your attitude right now, it sounds like you are joyfully embracing the upcoming arrival of your three little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do sound so peaceful and I'm happy for you! Great job on cook'n babies this long! It's getting VERY exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on the triplet stroller! I was checking out yours and will need to try find it online. There just aren't very many choices out here for 3 babies. I am still looking at your last belly shot in amazement. I hope you are feeling good and your spirits are high!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture...it will be even cuter with your little ones! I am so happy for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the encouragement everyone, we're hanging in there the best we can!!

    Ann- you can find it at www.gobubbago.com.au

    ReplyDelete